GB Tachopak are leading suppliers of Smartanalysis
We provide a full range of tacho’ and driver reporting software for both digital and analogue tachograph records. By using the industry leading software and devices you can ensure your transport operation remains legal and compliant.
We can now offer an alternative to uploading data by hand, with the introduction of the Digidown & GO system. A Digidown Bluetooth device linked to a base box in your office will ensure that your digital data is captured and sent to Smartanalysis.
The main advantage is that it relieves the time and pressure on your transport office staff, ensuring that data is always captured on time and uploaded accordingly.
Did you know?
Smartanalysis is used by six out the top ten road transport companies in the UK.
» Get more details on DigiDown sevices, Software and Smartanalysis here.
Key facts about Smartanalysis
- Smartanalysis is used to analyse over 1,300,000 tachograph records every month.
- Smartanalysis is deployed in over 12,000 locations throughout the UK and Europe, and has over 20,000 registered users.
- 6 out of the top 10 road transport companies by turnover (FY 2010) use Smartanalysis for at least part of their operation.
- Smartanalysis is suitable for all HGV and PCV fleets – large and small.
- Smartanalysis provides seamless analysis of both analogue and digital tachograph data.
- It’s cost effective: you only pay for the driver data you submit and there’s no charge for vehicle downloads.
- Data is secure yet accessible any time, any place by authorised members of your staff.
- Over 100 standard reports are available online or emailed to you.
- Smartanalysis includes tools to manage your infringements down.
- Smartanalysis is fully supported and will ensure your compliance now and in the future by accommodating changes in legislation and tachograph hardware.